We are always looking for innovative co-op placement students who want to be apart of our Live & Learn Family. Our past practicum students were fully immersed in all aspects of our program from cooking to administration to lesson planning to leading programs. Co-op placements can be tailored to meet your curriculum requirements in your dedicated study area.
With our Co-op Program, you have the opportunity to provide ideas to enrich our programs, services, and events. In turn, this provides a wider range of experiences to our participants.
The co-op students we have placed in our program come from a variety of different academic backgrounds, including:
- Adult Developmental Program (ADEV) – University of Guelph
- B.A.Sc. in Applied Human Nutrition Program – University of Guelph
- School of Health & Life Sciences and Community Services – Conestoga College
- Educational Support Program – Conestoga College
- Cooperative Education Program – High School Co-op
- Child and Youth Care – Sheridan College
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss an opportunity to work with us to gain more experience in your field.
Live & Learn Centre Inc. requires an up-to-date police check prior to the start of your placement. Please contact the Guelph Police Services for more information.